ADMISSION INTO PROGRAMS
REQUIREMENTS FOR BACHELOR’S DEGREE PROGRAMS
Student wishing to study for any of the undergraduate or graduate program should have a secondary school or senior high school (Grade 12) diploma with passes (A-C) in English, Math and Science at ordinary level or A level passes (A-E) in similar subjects.
ADMISSION INTO MASTER’S PROGRAM
All applicants for Masters degree must possess a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institutions and must have a relationship in the area of study.
Students may be admitted unconditionally if they meet the following requirements:
- 1. Hold a masters or higher degree from a regionally accredited university. An official transcript showing completion of a master’s or higher degree is required.
- 2. Hold a baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited college or university with a minimum overall undergraduate grade point average of 2.5 (4.0 scale) or a 3.0 grade point average on the last 21 semester hours.
Conditional admission may be granted under certain circumstances to applicants who cannot satisfy all unconditional admission requirements to the graduate program. Students in this category may see the school registrar to get details of the program.
ADMISSIONS REQUIREMENTS FOR PHD APPLICANTS
- 1. Unconditional Admission to those with a PhD in related field
- 2. Overall 3.0 GPA at masters level or 65% average pass at masters level
- 3. A written letter of purpose
- 4. An authentic Masters Degree from a recognized University
- 5. A comprehensive resume detailing all skills and abilities for applicants
- 6. Complete two letters of recommendation
- 7. Minimum three years working experience